[V4RB] Macho VComponents folder is 22mb???

Dave Wooldridge ebutterfly at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 00:11:16 CDT 2006

I just upgraded from V4RB 1 to V4RB 2, and beyond wading through the many
changes I'll need to make to my code to convert my RB project to V4RB 2, I
just noticed that the VComponents folder that is required to be placed
inside my Macho application bundle is a whopping 22mb!

Adding that additional 22mb folder more than doubles the size of my Macho
app!  Which would also double my web site's download bandwidth usage when my
app is released.

If I'm only using Valentina ADK, are all of the files in that Macho
VComponents folder needed, or can some of them be safely removed (such as
server components)?

Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Regards,
Dave Wooldridge
Electric Butterfly
http://www.ebutterfly.com