V4MD Valentina Initialization

Warren Metzger wmetzger at kencook.com
Wed Aug 16 17:33:11 CDT 2006

Hi,

I just installed V4MD - Win version 2.4.1 and have problems with
initialization. This project was started with Valentina 1.x and have
problems with initialization. Here is the script we have used. It seems to
be an issue with the name  of the handler. When the handler name is
"valentina.Init" as requested in the email I received from Paradigma with my
license number Director does not allow me to save the script because it does
not recognize the handler name. If I leave the "." out Director allows me to
save the script but when I run the program I get a script error at the same
line saying "Handler Not Defined."

This one was the one that worked with 1.8.7:

on initializeValentina

  --turn on debugging info...

  --ValentinaDebugLevel(2)

  --init Valentina with a 1Mb cache

  valentinaInit(1*1024*1024,"","V4DW-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx")

end

Here is the one we are using with V4MD - Win version 2.4.1:

on initializeValentina

  --turn on debugging info...

  --ValentinaDebugLevel(2)

  --init Valentina with a 1Mb cache

  ValentinaInit(1*1024*1024,"","V4MD-W-2-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx")

end

Thanks for your help!