V4MD Record Count

mohammad moeini mohammad.moeini at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 16:44:17 CDT 2006

 hi, Tschoatscho

I found my problem,it isn't for our programming code. when i open my
database by director it become damaged because after that valentina studio
cant open it and say(database could not be opened!)),
not!:

   1. I close my data base in  "on StopMovie" (*.close() )
   2. I checked the
   sample(V4MD_2\Examples\API_way\Database_OpenAny\database_openAny.dir) and it
   has same problem(couldn't open my database and damaged it)
   3. before I open database by director valentina studio could open it

thank you for help me