[ANN] 2.4.1 b2 for Vserver Office, V4RB, V4MD, VCom, VNET (m+w) and V4REV win

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 10 13:38:33 CDT 2006

On 8/10/06 11:29 AM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>     http://paradigmasoft.com/en/products/download/beta
>
> * uploaded 2.4.1 b2 for most of products.
>     V4REV mac on the way in nearest hours.
>
> * V4REV WIN already comes as 2 separate modules:
>         v4rev.dll           -> into externals folder
>         dbvalentina2.dll    -> into Database Drivers.
>
>     Still present problem with Standalone build. We wait resume
>     from revolution engineers.
>
> * V4RB and V4MD Carbon Clients now use OS X sockets directly.
>     Speed is much much better.
>

> * FIXED ZIP compression bug for Packets with size bigger of 50Kb
>
> * FIXED vserver bug when it send client-side cursor that contains BLOB or
> Picture.
>
> * FIXED ToFile/FromFile methods in kernel. Bug was for files bigger of 30K.

* Also added new examples ToFile_FromFile into ALL ADKS.

* Added into some ADKs few missing examples that present in other ADKs.
    For example, into V4MD added API/Field_Picture,
    about 7-8 such examples totally added.

* Kem, fixed bug introduced in 2.4 which have prevent work of your Data On
Demand control. Bug was in constructor of VArraySet( VBitSet ).