Mac for drector.

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Aug 9 15:38:56 CDT 2006

On 8/9/06 2:40 PM, "Jennifer Hall" <jennifer at jennifershall.com> wrote:

> Another question.
> If I open a busy data base on the mac, don't get an error, try to read it,
> get an error. What is the possibility of not being able to close the data
> base????
>
> I'm seeing weird things happen after attempting to read a busy data base,
> closing it, and then trying to open and read an unbusy data base. The unbusy
> data base gives me errors on the opening???

You have not catch my point.

You need to use SPECIAL tmp file.

If you see that this file exists, then you simply MUST NOT open database,
And wait until this file go away.

In OSX there is no such term as "busy database"

You can open in Text Edit any text file, on Windows you already cannot open
it in other text editor. On mac you can