Problem compiling VSDK_Examples in VSDK C++ version 2.4

Matthew Jew mjew at icnc.com
Sat Aug 5 00:31:32 CDT 2006

On Aug 5, 2006, at 12:03 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 8/5/06 6:05 AM, "Matthew Jew" <mjew at icnc.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Matthew,
>
>> I have downloaded and installed the new version 2.4 of VSDK C++.
>>
>> I am trying to compile the VSDK_Examples (which I have successfully
>> compiled and run in earlier versions.)
>>
>> I have done all I can think of to make it work, but currently I get
>> the following errors:
>>
>> Building target “Common_SetExtesions” of project “VSDK_Examples” with
>> configuration “Release”
>
> 1) it seems this is just warning. Not error.
>     or what exactly error here is reported?
>      I do not see.

I am sorry if the error messages are not clear, but that is what the
linker reported.

Except for the lines that say "warning", they are ALL linker errors.

For example:
/Volumes/Alpha2/Dev-Libs/Valentina-2.4final/work/Examples/
xcode_projects/build/VSDK_Examples.build/Release/
Common_SetExtesions.build/Objects-normal/ppc/SetExtesions.o reference
to undefined typeinfo for fbl::BitSetIterator

and

symbol _XmlUtf8Encode used from dynamic library /Developer/SDKs/
MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/libvkernel_fat_release.dylib
(single module) not from earlier dynamic library /usr/local/lib/
vcomponents/VSDK.framework/Versions/A/VSDK(single module)

- Matthew

> 2) you can try trash /usr/lib/VComponents
>     and then install once again.
>     sometimes installer not override all dlls.

I will try this when I get back to my development machine.

- Matthew