Collection Object

Shaun Wexler dev at macfoh.com
Thu Aug 3 13:17:34 CDT 2006

On Aug 3, 2006, at 8:46 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> 2 things of concern
>
> 1) 255 CF classes in Application ????
>     Valentina engine have now much more I think.

But you see, that is only for the CF runtime CFTypeID reference for
the base classes.  This is not a limitation, because we are not
modifying the CF runtime itself.  We will create C++ wrappers which
utilize underlying CF types without conversion!  Subclassing, class-
cluster, etc.  :)

> 2) it sounds not good idea try fit to Apple's structures.
>     they can change it next year...

No worry, it would break binary compatibility, so it will not
change:  &object->isa == &object.

--
Shaun Wexler
MacFOH