[V4RB] 2.4 Vserver Folderitem Question

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Aug 3 10:28:30 CDT 2006

On 8/3/06 12:48 AM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:

>> Was anyone able to confirm this problem? I'd be delighted to make a Mantis
>> report, just wanting to verify that it's not just some problem with my
>> app(s).
>
> I can confirm this.
> --

Well, V4RB code has protection. It do ExtractNameFromFullPath()
I will debug this now

            if( data->mLocal )
            {
                I_Location_Ptr pLocation = V4RB_CreateLocation( fi );
                LOG_PARAM( pLocation ? pLocation->get_Path() : "nil" );

                data->mpFblDatabase->put_Location( pLocation );
            }
            else
            {
                // Extract location from the database object.
                // It must be already setup by constructor of
                // VDatabase Xtra.
                REALstring path = fi ? REALpathFromFolderItem( fi ) : NULL;
                Str_Unicode pathU(path);

                if( const UChar* remote_db_name = pathU.c_str() )
                {
                    remote_db_name=ExtractNameFromFullPath(remote_db_name);
                    LOG_PARAM( remote_db_name );

                    data->mpFblDatabase->put_Location( new Location( p ) );
                }
            }