[V4RB] Bus error -- FIXED

Christer Olsson christer at ljusaideer.se
Wed Aug 2 17:59:30 CDT 2006

>On 8/2/06 10:01 AM, "Christer Olsson" <christer at ljusaideer.se> wrote:
>
>>> Tomorrow we will make new build.
>>
>> Great. Thanks!
>
>Please download new build of 2.4
>
>Updated 2 archives:
>
>    VServer_Embedded_2_mac.dmg
>    VServer_Office_2_mac.dmg

Initial tests worked just fine, thanks. We will continue tomorrow.

During my own first test I had by mistake an empty database on the server (the db.vdb were good but db.ind, db.dat and db.blb were empty).

This worked worked fine yesterday during my work to create a small test-project for you to try the bus error, but today that made the server crash with:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'fbl::xOSFileError'
Abort trap