Table structure?

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sun Apr 30 16:55:54 CDT 2006

Yes but what I don't undestand is HOW I get my returned IVBitSet into an
IVSet object, I can't find any link between them. You say in other mail it's
in there parent and I do understand what a Parent is, but still don't see
any connection between them, not in the docs nor in the object browser, they
all are clesses of ValentinaCOM2 - I guess I must be stupid not seeing it!

Joakim