Table structure?

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat Apr 29 23:31:12 CDT 2006

> Db size is wrong....
>
> Well, in latest 2.3.1  Valentina Studio you can see size of
> separate table and even field.
>
> To see easy all sizes in top bar, at left you can see 2 buttons.
> Switch to Tree View. And here find who eat space..

Changed Maxsize of VarChar, all except 2 to 4 and the 2 to 100, 2 short
changed to Byte.

Db now 539 MB, but that still rediculus big, or do Valentina create BIG size
db's?

Will test compression, but were most effective and best performance?

Have you consider 7zip for compression? It's Open Source and very effective,
you see my figures before about half size of RAR.

Joakim