Table structure?

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat Apr 29 23:19:59 CDT 2006

Yes it sure must be!

> Well, in latest 2.3.1  Valentina Studio you can see size of
> separate table and even field.

I have 2.3 fc18 - is that the one?

> To see easy all sizes in top bar, at left you can see 2 buttons.
> Switch to Tree View. And here find who eat space..

How can I see size? I see field Length in tree view but always 0 or empty,
and in property dialog Length of String sometime 1022, that's Maxsize
varChald set to. I will try reduce and see it that changes, maybe also test
compact - but is that compression or just "cleaning"?

Joakim