Table structure?

Joakim Schramm joakim at astrocalc.com
Sat Apr 29 22:48:37 CDT 2006

How much is InitValentina 9 * 1048576, is it 9 Mb? I have 2GB so I guess
there are some to spare :-)

> 2) make sure that you DO NOT make flush() after each AddRecord().

I don't flush at all, not yet, as I have much memory.

> 3) Ohhhhhhh!
>
>     and set OFF this LOG file !!!!!!!!!!!
>     it slow down a lots!

Yes I realized that as layed down to take a 10 minute relax!

Some statistics:

Roughly 4min 20sec 459965 records added, including creation of db and
structure. But db size 1.73 GB! Of which index 16.5 Mb and data 1.72 GB,
NoLog.

RAR 7060Kb
ZIP 10879 Kb (With RAR)
7z  4537kb

All normal compression, whole db 4 files.

Joakim