Issues #1

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 21 21:09:12 CDT 2006

On 4/21/06 7:22 PM, "Brandon" <bwarlick at sunbelt-graphics.com> wrote:

Hi Brandon,

I will not move this to Valentina Studio, because not clear where is problem
yet.

> 1.) vStudio works with local databases. vStudio crashes when accessing
> vServer in Client/server mode. It is not usable. Is there anyone using
> vStudio with vServer on Windows?  As of now, when I load vStudio, then
> choose File>Connect To.. Then Datasource=Valentina Server Host= User=SA
> Password=SA - Press Connect - No errors - just entire application closes
> instantly.

1) is Vserver running ?

2) in the ini file of Vserver set verboseLevel = 3.
    this will log a lots of info on side of server.

3) I recommend during develompent start VServer not as service, but from
console (see Vserver.pdf how to)

Then you will see in live mode,
    user connected
    query
    result
    disconnet
    ..

4) Igor, please check if you can connect with Valentina Studio to latest
Valentina Server 2.3 from our site. As far as I know you can, because
yesterday you have close bug with admin users...