VException Information

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Apr 20 02:43:22 CDT 2006

Morning Ruslan,

Another day of putting impromptu smudge pots under the 100+ year-old
bechtel double-blossom crabapple. It's supposed to get down below
freezing again and the buds on the tree are just about to burst open.
So I'm trying to ward off frostbite. It's 2:30 am here and I just
finished firing up the pyres.

On Apr 19, 2006, at 6:58 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>>> I have made simple test db here
>>>
>>>         select * from rr where ggg LIKE '%Test%'
>>>
>>> It works fine here.
>>
>> I find that if I remove the "%" notation before and after the text
>> I'm looking for, things work fine. "Test" will find "Test" and
>> "Testing". "ing" will find "Testing".
>
> What version of Valentina you use ?

Up until a few minutes ago I WAS using 2.1cf4, I think.

I downloaded 2.3 and installed it.

NOW, when I try to compile my RB project, I'm told that the VDatabase
superclass doesn't exist. [Note: I knew I'd seen some 'concerns'
about the new version.]

I'm running RB2006v1 with Mac OS 10.4.6 on a Mac PowerBook with the
following specs:

  Machine Name:	PowerBook G4 15"
   Machine Model:	PowerBook5,8
   CPU Type:	PowerPC G4 (1.5)