VException Information

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Tue Apr 18 06:52:38 CDT 2006

On Apr 18, 2006, at 12:21 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 4/18/06 4:42 AM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:
>
>>> An exception of class VException was not handled.
>
> Note, this means that you need add try-catch into your code

I've got that issue resolved.

What I need now is to figure out why it doesn't like my "LIKE" call....

SELECT recID, * FROM QandAs WHERE qnda_area LIKE '%Test%'

It doesn't find any of the several records with "Test" or "Testing"
in the qnda_area field of the QandAs table.

If I change "LIKE" to "=" and drop the "%", it finds those with "Test".

Regards,

Chuck