SQL Search in API-Way

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Sun Apr 16 07:58:11 CDT 2006

Morning Ruslan,

Sorry to bother you on this day of celebrations, however, I wanted to
ask a question that will be gnawing at me all day, unless I ask it
now. And I'd rather be focused on this day's feast....

What is the syntax for an SQL search against an API-Way developed
V4RB2 database?

sqlSrchText  = "SELECT recID, * FROM tblQandA WHERE field1 =  '" +
data1 + "' AND field2 = '" + data2 + "'" // where tblQandA is a
VTable created as in tblQandA = tDatabase.CreateTable("QandAs")

Happy Easter,

Chuck Pelto
[He is risen!]