I fixed it

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 14 19:38:56 CDT 2006

Apparently, you cannot use Variable Checking in Revolution. My guess
is that it wants you to explicitly declare variables before you use
them. The reason why valentina_shutdown was not working (I suppose)
is because the compiler assumed valentina_shutdown was a variable
that had not been declared. I am not sure if this is a bug in the
Revolution compiler, or what, but it cannot be that they check for
variable declaration before they even check to see if there is a
handler in the hierarchy with that name! Arrrggghhhh!

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM