Upgrading and encryption...

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Apr 7 01:31:40 CDT 2006

On 4/7/06 1:15 AM, "Brendan Murphy" <bmurf at comcast.net> wrote:

> In general, the quality of the documentation has gone way down
> since the version 1.11 documentation.

> The format is not conducive
> to finding information (formatting and the lack of bookmarks) and
> there are a lot of grammatical errors.

Hmm, bad to hear this because we spend a lots time on docs for 2.x.
You could note it have grow in size about 3 times.

PDF bookmarks? Yes on some reason I cannot find make them working in
inDesign CS.

Format of document itself? I believe it is 100% the same to 1.x document.
Where you see difference ?

Errors? We will be thanks for corrections.

> Also missing is an entry for VException and the EULA.

EULA is located in V4RB archive.

VEXception class missing? I will check