Searches not returning correct results

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 1 00:50:15 CST 2006

On 3/31/06 11:59 PM, "Chuck Neal" <chuck at mediamacros.com> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

> Do you mean the single/double quotes are the problem?  This does not
> work in Studio.
>
> I finally did an export and was able to get a clean import that now
> works in Director but Studio still returns invalid results

REINDEX DATABASE ?

> I have not been able to identify exactly why but it seems that in
> programming, over time stops and starts cause bad data in the database.

"In programming" means in Lingo ?

Do you enter serial into your Valentina.Init() ?
I ask because I have note few days ago that DEMO TIME OUT exception somehow
affect indexes. On next open I need REINDEX DB to make it working. I will
study deeply this issue soon

>   Often this shows with it thinking there are supposed to be more
> records than there are. Enough of these and it gets unstable and
> corrupted.  Not fun...

If you have out of demo time but continue add records, they are not added of
course into indexes.