VDatabase In an RB Module

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Sep 29 12:27:41 CDT 2005

On Sep 29, 2005, at 12:19 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> :-) this is a deep questions!

That seems to ALWAYS be my problem...

...pushing the envelope....

...until it ruptures.

Okay. Sounds like I'm back to my original question of how to create a
module in RB that includes the workings of a Valentina database.

Some of it is pretty straight forward.

[1] Create the module.
[2] Set up the properties of the database and table(s).
[3] Write the code in methods of the module to CreateStructure of the
table(s).

The questions I have are:

[1] Where do I create the VDatabase and VTable class objects? In a
folder in the project itself? I guess so.
[2] When I export the module for use in another application, how do I
export the Valentina database to go with it? I.e., avoiding having to
rebuild the database class objects in another app?

Regards,

Chuck Pelto