VDatabase In an RB Module

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Sep 29 11:51:51 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

On Sep 29, 2005, at 11:26 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Charles means that it is not good idea to use Valentina for prefs
> file.

I understand his recommendation.

My follow-on question was whether REALbasic's database system would
work in a client-server environment to do the preferences activities
over multiple machines. My understanding is that the REALbasic
database system is not good for THAT. Therefore, I'm thinking I'm
forced to do this with Valentina.

Or am I mistaken about REALbasic's database? And it WILL work in a
client-server environment?

Regards,

Chuck Pelto