VDatabase In an RB Module

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Thu Sep 29 10:19:23 CDT 2005

What would be the recommended way to build a VDatabase, of the API
persuasion, into an RB2005 module?

I'm interested in building a generic module for application
preferences. One that I can use in any application I develop and not
have to reinvent the wheel each time. I figure using a VDatabase
would be the optimal approach to doing this, but I'm not certain how
to accomplish it.

Looking at the examples for V4RB2, I get the impression that whomever
made them has a clue or two that I could use. If so, would you share?

Regards,

Chuck Pelto