Examples Explanation

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Tue Sep 27 10:50:42 CDT 2005

On Sep 27, 2005, at 10:02 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 9/27/05 6:48 PM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:
>

>> Greetings,
>>
>> Where can I find documents on the examples that came with V4RB2?
>>

> Hi Chuck,
>
> In the folder Examples must be  "ExampleGuide.pdf"

There is no document named "ExampleGuide.pdf" in the Examples folder
I have. Nor anywhere on my computer as far as I can tell. Likewise, I
do not see it on the Paradigma web-site.

The only reference to such a document is found on page 6 of
V4RB_Reference_2_en.pdf.

And a Google search of the web only shows it as text in the reference
manuals for all the Valentina products. Not as a file in and of itself.

Where can I get a copy of this document? Please advise....

Regards,

Chuck Pelto