[V4MD] help for create a runtime app.

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Tue Sep 13 09:13:39 CDT 2005

>I've tried to put msvcp71.dll & msvcr71.dll  in myApp folder, but I get
>script error at started. In authoring all works.

OK. It seems Ruslan and his team have to figure this one out. Do you
have the xtra in your app folder, in an Xtras folder beside your app,
or bundled into the application?

>Btw, I've worked with many xtras but this is the first time that this
>happens to me  :-(
>I think that this is a not common way for create setup for Director users,
>it's necessary?

It's necessary if you want to use Valentina :-)
I think you're just experiencing teething troubles. It's as
"complicated" as it seems because of the architecture of Valentina 2
- nothing more

Cheers,
-Sean.