[V4MD] help for create a runtime app.

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Mon Sep 12 22:57:56 CDT 2005

Hi Sean, thanks
I've tried to put msvcp71.dll & msvcr71.dll  in myApp folder, but I get
script error at started. In authoring all works.
Btw, I've worked with many xtras but this is the first time that this
happens to me  :-(
I think that this is a not common way for create setup for Director users,
it's necessary?
Thanks
Paolo