[V4MD] help for create a runtime app.

info at vallemediatime.com info at vallemediatime.com
Mon Sep 12 21:40:47 CDT 2005

Hi list,
I've tried today to build my first runtime project for Director.

I've put  all the file (of VComponents folder) in the same directory of myApp, but when I launch myApp.exe I get always a script error. Ruslan tell me that is necessary to add 2 MS dlls but he don't remeber the name of these.
Somebody can help me (and list), to remember the name of  these MS dlls?
It's very strange... and I have not found a complete documentation of this important step in director reference.
Igor?
Thanks
Paolo