[ANN] Database Trainer needed

Guy Jones guy.jones at novaint.com
Sun Oct 30 23:46:42 CST 2005

--
We are looking for a database trainer for our training session in
Scotland in February.  We will be offering training on database
solutions within REAL as well as Revolution and other solutions that
can utilize Valentina, each one independent of the other.  So we will
dedicate a complete day to database training including the built in
database of REALbasic, plus external databases such as SQL and
Valentina.  We are looking for a trainer who can offer a general
introduction to database theory, a strong knowledge of the use of
databases within REALbasic and Revolution as well as php and who can
be proficient in the use of the above by February and can provide a
tutorial to participants on how to implement each of these external
databases into a RB, Revolution or other solution.  This knowledge
should include both single user and server based solutions.  A plus
is to be able to demonstrate how to port over a Filemaker solution
into REALbasic or Revolution or php. The trainer is responsible for
developing all their training materials.  It is helpful if the
trainer has had experience in such training before an audience of 20.

There will be future opportunities for working with Nova to provide
this training throughout Europe.

Please inquire off list to me.

The Nova Group
<http://www.novaint.com>