V4RB - Version 1.10 vs 1.11 and Encryption

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Wed Oct 26 14:15:13 CDT 2005

> On 10/26/05 11:20 PM, "Lynn Fredricks" <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Russ, Thanks for the report.

>>> archive purposes.
>>> too much.
>>>
>>> Ruslan promised a 1.12 release some time back with a couple
>>> of fixes. I hope the encryption problem can be resolved as well.
>>
>> There was a compatibility issue addressed in a paid for upgrade to 1.12, but
>> my understanding is nothing else.
>
> Right. That was for C++ to get xCode 2.x and CW 9.6

Several months ago you said you'd release an update fixing several small
issues with 1.11. You said you were wanting to wait for feedback from a few
people who were testing these fixes. One item was of particular importance
to me at the time.

I understood at the time that 2.x was a priority and I found a work around
hack so I hadn't bugged you about it. I can take the time to dig through the
archives if you need more details.

Does this mean you've forgotten or changed your plans?

Keith