LoadDump files not selectable

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:38:38 CDT 2005

That is not the case, Ruslan.  I've had this same problem with VApp.
It won't let you select any type of file.  I've tried playing with
the type/creator codes using ResEdit and had no luck.  I've only been
able to load a dump using Valentina Studio (but even with that, it's
necessary to have another database open first, which I think must be
a bug).

Chris

On Oct 25, 2005, at 12:11 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 10/25/05 8:12 PM, "Keith DeLong" <delong at redcort.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Keith,
>

>> I have a corrupted 1.11 db (-39) that I can dump as an XML file using
>> Valentina 1.11.
>>
>> When I select LoadDump, Valentina will not allow me to select the
>> XML file.
>> I've beenunable to discover the type/creator that Valentina needs
>> for me to
>> select the xml file.
>>
>> It's been a while but LoadDump is giving me fits... why is this
>> happening?
>>

> So question is why file is dimmed?
> Probably because it has wrong type/creator.
>

> --
> Best regards,
>
> Ruslan Zasukhin
> VP Engineering and New Technology