Valentina Databases on Mac/PC

Milan milan at mook.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 15:52:04 CDT 2005

When I run that example I get another script runtime error at the command:

personTable.createBooleanField("fld_bool")

It seems that any field creation commands are failing for me.

--
Milan Hawkins
Mook

a. Tuscany Wharf, 4a Orsman Road, London N1 5QJ
e. milan at mook.co.uk
w. www.mook.co.uk
t. 020 7749 2525
f. 020 7749 2526

What's new at Mook?

* Ground breaking video news campaign launches for Reuters.co.uk

* Pan-european PlayStation campaign goes live at
http://www.wrcrallyevolved.com

* http://www.everydaysport.com goes nationwide for Sport England. Start your
diary now!

* Mook and Cogent Elliot add flavour to http://www.fortnumandmason.com

* http://www.thesite.org shortlisted for NMA Effectiveness Award.

* Marketing magazine names Mook 'Top 100 new media agency'.