Valentina Databases on Mac/PC

Milan milan at mook.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 14:09:22 CDT 2005

OK.... I've downloaded and resintalled the xtra on both platforms, and I
now have the following issue on the PC:

When running the example file Method_Create.dir, the following code
gives me a "Script error: object expected" error message:

person.createStringField("fld_long",8)

This worked with the xtra file from August (2.0.4 I think).

Why would this command fail? Surely the examples should work OK?

--
Milan Hawkins
Mook

a. Tuscany Wharf, 4a Orsman Road, London N1 5QJ
e. milan at mook.co.uk
w. www.mook.co.uk
t. 020 7749 2525
f. 020 7749 2526

What's new at Mook?

* Ground breaking video news campaign launches for Reuters.co.uk

* Pan-european PlayStation campaign goes live at
http://www.wrcrallyevolved.com

* http://www.everydaysport.com goes nationwide for Sport England. Start your
diary now!

* Mook and Cogent Elliot add flavour to http://www.fortnumandmason.com

* http://www.thesite.org shortlisted for NMA Effectiveness Award.

* Marketing magazine names Mook 'Top 100 new media agency'.