Valentina Databases on Mac/PC

Milan milan at mook.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 13:04:34 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'm creating a Mac/PC hybrid CD using Director, which is having problems
querying a Valentina database. If I create and populate the database on
a Mac, the Mac can subsequently open and search the database OK.
However, when I then try to query the database on a PC, the database can
be opened OK, but searches always return no results. The same thing
happens in reverse when creating and populating the database on a PC.
So, as it stands I can only query the database on a the platform that
created the database.

Any idea what is going wrong here? I had a shared, cross-platform
database last year using Valentina 1.x which ran OK, so I'm not sure
what is different in this version.

Regards,

Mil.