Studio 1.1 Download?

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Oct 21 08:53:47 CDT 2005

Hi Bob,

>> I got an old 1.1 database from a client the other day.  The current
>> version of VStudio crashes when trying to open it.
>>
>> Is there a download link for the old 1.x version of Studio?
No - and i guess this wont help because the code for opening V1 databases
is still the same. I can open V1 databases without problems with the
current (b16) vStudio. You can try to open it with VAPP if you have a
Mac - if this helps then please send me the db so that i can try to
fix that in vStudio.
But maybe the db is somehow corrupted?

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH