Error 460035

Aart Jan van der Linden aartjan at talmon.nl
Tue Oct 18 14:59:52 CDT 2005

Ruslan,

I'm in a bit of trouble, since our client demands Win98 support.
We'll have to rebuild the database into 1.x (or any version that runs on
W98)

I had a lot of trouble with my last Valentina "Studio" in the 1.x
version, can you please point me to stable downloads of the valentina
1.x studio and Xtra for Director?

Thanx,

AJ

Aart Jan van der Linden