[V4RB] Creating database

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Sun Oct 16 22:21:27 CDT 2005

Hi,

I am creating a database with the line:
myDatabase.Create(f, 4, cache) where f is a valid folderitem. Nothing
happens, no error, no file created, all the code is executed but
without results. Should I do somethind special with the create
command? I am using the same project I used during v2 beta tests and
without any modifications it no longer works.

The database init looks like that:

   #if DebugBuild
     Valentina.DebugLevel = EVDebugLevel.kLogParams
   #endif

   aCache = 5 * 1024 *1024

   Valentina.Init(aCache, "xxxxxxxxxxxx", "xxxxxxxxxxxxx" )

   If Valentina.CacheSize = 0 then
     MsgBox kError_DatabaseInitFailure + " " + Str(Error)
     Quit
   end if

   Valentina.SetExtensions "vdb", "dat", "blb", "ind"

RB 2005-R4 + Valentina 2.0.4

--
~/Stan
Maxprog®