Valentina Developer Program For Priority Fixes: Your Feedback Wanted

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Oct 12 22:00:02 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Ive been asked by a long time user about providing a "pay per fix" program
such as REAL Software has
(http://www.realsoftware.com/support/developerprogram/#quickfix). Well and
good, we can do this, but Id like to get your feedback on how valuable this
would be for you. Anyone who has been a Valentina developer for more than
just a few weeks knows that the development team hops on problems very
quickly. But even then, not all issues get addressed in the order they'd
like.

If we published this, it would be on a credit system based on the "one day
or less" model, ie if it takes a less than a day, it would count as a day.
If it flows over into day two, then it would be two credits. Once we quote a
fix time, that's the maximum number of credits. We'd also narrow the
offering to VDN members. VDN isnt just about using Valentina Embedded
Server, its also an upgrade/maintenance, access to the private forum, the
dev versions of Office Server and the like.

What do you all think?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network