[V4Rb] application install problem

Charles Yeomans yeomans at desuetude.com
Wed Oct 12 17:20:34 CDT 2005

I've written an installer to install a Valentina-equipped application.
The installer installs VComponents in /Library/CFMSupport, and the
application in the directory of the user's choice.  After running the
installer on another machine, the app fails with the assertion failure
one expects to see if VComponents isn't there.  But I can drag the
application itself to a network drive, walk back to my office, and it
runs just fine on my computer.

So, any suggestions as to why the app cannot find the VComponents
folder on the test computer?