VDatabase In an RB Module

Alex Lindsay alindsay at mac.com
Sat Oct 1 06:59:23 CDT 2005

This is what I do.  I actually have categories of preferences so I can
read/write a set of preferences at one time.  I use a dictionary as the
main container that passes the preferences back and forth to the
database module.  This allows me to load all the preferences for a
window, for instance, into a dictionary that is a property of the
window, then all RB code just accesses the dictionary.  Works well
enough that I haven't had any issues.

Thank you,

Alex Lindsay