[OFF] Looking for help porting to V4RB 2.x

Joerg Pressel joergp at three-2-one.com
Wed Nov 30 15:17:58 CST 2005

Hi all,

my app CoverBuddy (http://www.coverbuddy.com) is written in RB 5.5
and uses a Valentina version 1.x database to store information about
music files in UTF8.

My short-term plan for CoverBuddy is creating a windows version –
this would be a good opportunity to update the Valentina database to
version 2 ...

Real problem here is my extremely limited time – so I'm looking for
somebody who could help me porting the database. Budget is limited,
but of course this had to be paid.

Anybody experienced in V4RB 2.x and RB 5.5 and interested in helping
out? Please contact me off-list ...

Thanks,
--
Jörg