Replacing LIKE with REGEX doubts

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 18:06:17 CST 2005

Is it EVColAttributeValue.kPrimary like in:

myReference = new VvarChar ( "myReference", 64, EVFlag.fIndexed +
EVFlag.fUnique + EVColAttributeValue.kPrimary )

If I edit those fields, should I also update schema on old database
files? Is it?:

vdb.Table("myTable").Field("myField").CollationAttribute =
EVColAttributeValue.kPrimary

Stan