Crash during startup

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 16:08:44 CST 2005

Hi,

One of my table (I use classes) was using the same field name twice:

mTransactionType   = new VULong( "Scheduling_Type" )

and later in the constructor:

mType              = new VByte( "Scheduling_Type" )

When reaching that second line the app crashes with no error message
on screen nor on log file. I activated the debugger and went thru my
VDatabase class until I reach that table and then went thru the table
until the mType field.

Stan