Crash during startup

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Wed Nov 23 20:45:53 CST 2005

Hi,

I get a crash with this line: mType = new VByte ("myType")
mType is of type VByte. The crash is always on this line, after going
thru several tables and a lot of field. I get no logs, just a crash.
I have tried to increase cache size with no results.

RB2005r4 + V4RB 2.0.5

I am porting several app to V4RB 2.0.5 but so far I get only crashes
and no info... I have followed the references "Converting V4RB 1.x
projects to 2.0" completely. I can't compile but nothing else.

~/Stan