Table of a VFeld from a VCursor

Ed Kleban Ed at Kleban.com
Mon Nov 21 12:06:13 CST 2005

Makes sense.  However my question still remains:

>>> I'm hoping that given you have a VField obtained from a VCursor in this
>>> manner that there is some way to determine which VCursor the VField
>>> comes
>>> from.  Is there some way to find out?

Is there a way to find out from a VField what it's VCursor is, or to as a
VCursor what it's VFields are or whether a given VField  belongs to it?
Any unorthodox, implementation-dependent, dangerous "cheats" that might
accomplish this?