Val Studio Error Message Question (Bob Keeney)

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Fri Nov 18 07:42:48 CST 2005

Hi Bob,

>What does the following error mean?
>
>20:59:56: Kernel error: 0x59504
>20:59:56: File "Volume: My DB_2.dat: Embedded File: 0x300030000" is
>already open.
>20:59:56: Database could not be opened!
>
>Is there a way to recover this database?

Hhmm - this error comes directly from the kernel, so, maybe Ruslan
can tell us the technical reson for tis error code?
Bob - is this reproducable? Have you tried to close Studio and
reopen the database? Maybe the database was not closed correctly...
Try to describe steps to reproduce this behaviour.

Jochen Peters
PIIT GmbH