V4RB -- 2 cursors on same data

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon May 30 19:57:04 CDT 2005

Hi,

Am 30. Mai 2005 um 18:34 Uhr schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

>> Currently what is happening is that the SQL call used to create the
>> second cursor always fails unless I nil the first cursor.
>>

> You can use for first cursor NO LOCKS

I use

DB.SQLSelect(SQLString, EVCursorLocation.kServerSide,
EVLockType.kNoLocks, EVCursorDirection.kRandom)

is it better to modify this? Using other parameters?
I never make updates in Cursor. Is it faster to use kReadOnly?

bye

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 5.5.5/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.4
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de