Daisy-Chaining V4RB Database Opening

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon May 30 08:29:03 CDT 2005

On 5/30/05 2:13 AM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

> It's not a problem....
> ...it's a request.

Then I just do not understand it.

Can you try formulate your idea/dream in the few lines of RB code ?

Something as:

I want this

And I want that .

But note, into engine should be added ONLY features which can be common for
a lots of projects. No sense add something which will be used only in your
project and you self can program that