V4RB2 - Encryption Methods Working in 2.03?

jda jda at his.com
Fri May 20 07:40:03 CDT 2005

>In my case the features the most waited for V4RB 2:
>
>- UTF8

Yes!

>- Optimization of the speed and cache

Yes.

And the more I think of it, the more I think that programmatic access
to diagnose would be very valuable. One more example -- I would like
to add automatic backup to my app, but have been reluctant to because
I don't want to save a corrupted database over a good backup. If one
could easily do a diagnose in the application and get the results
(perhaps in an array?) then doing automated backups would be safe.

Jon