[V4MD] getMedia() error

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Thu May 19 22:21:39 CDT 2005

> put MoaErrorToString(-2147219496)
> -- "Property access error: Argument out of valid range"

Thanks! Fascinating but not helpful in this case. I know that the argument is in
fact quite valid. I can get all other fields of the record, except the getMedia
part. And the getMedia part works in all other cases except this particular
case. So it seems there must be some restriction on getMedia depending on other
cursors containing the same record. If so, this makes no sense to me.

"Property access error" actually might be kind of accurate, now that I think of
it.

By the way, Windows XP, Director MX (not 2004).

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology
Hypix Media, Inc.