[V4MD] problems with importing ascii text

Jim Swenson swensonian at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 12:55:58 CDT 2005

Scott,
That is a very cool solution. I assume you are using
the V4MD xtra for handling. But are you using the
GetMedia, SetMedia handlers or the BLOB_readdata,
BLOB_writedata handlers, the latter of which scare the
sh@# of me from a memory management point of view.
Anyone know of another way to get .rtf text into a
blob?

Jim